Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lonely!


I had everything in life, I still do. One mistake of mine, is it really a mistake?? I wonder!. Life is so funny isn't it? Unkind at times. Finding one's happiness is such a crime in this society. Just because I was taken care of and well-fed does that mean I ask you permission even to be happy? Life is funny!
There were those days when I was going through life's worst, actually its not the worst, but to me it was. Abuse and no mental peace, frustration and solitude, where were you guys then? A seat away, I found some joy, some peace, some reason to smile. The reason that made me realize there's a new meaning to life, work and existence. Is it wrong that I smiled at you, my happy stranger or is it wrong I smiled at you without consent?
Which century are we still in? When are we all going to grow up? We still stick to some age-old beliefs, just to torment. Probably, you guys are right, its out of care and concern, I realize, but is this the means to express it?
No shoulder to cry on, no hand to hold, I am all alone in this world of mine. God, I ask of you, if you really cared, if you really loved, if you think this wasn't right, you wouldn't have let it happen.
Oh my loving God, please let me be, forever belong, to my happy stranger. I will survive !!

No comments: