Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lover Boy !


At supper i saw you.....
those sharp features at i stared,
my eyes i coudnt take off.....
from your charm so fair...

I saw you again.....
eye in eye.....
i looked at you...
and so did you.....
a whiff of cold air.....
so fresh so sweet......
right across my face...

I met u again...
a silent watcher-by..
your charm so sweet....
my o my !!
i fell drop-dead there.

My system chills,
as your countenance kills.
your face so sweet...
i will cherish....
till the end of my days, you will remain,
my lover boy from whom to take off ,my eyes will restrain.

3 comments:

netsonix said...

AM i lucky o wot!!!!

Two great Poetessess(?) I know!!!!

Good going!!! and do tell me about the guy you saw at supper!!!!

[:D]

Keep ur poems coming......u hv atleast one reader in me......

netsonix said...

n yeahh...u gonna write a poem for me soon.....you kno on what!!!!

:)

A K Ravishankar said...

cool one..