Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Miss U !!


a lil baby i was born...

new all around...

solitude in my mood...

then came a father ..

a father not was he...


like a little baby's first walk, he held my little finger and taught me to ..

a sheath of care around me he stood.....

damn the world...

i said..in his presence..

i dont care.. cos he is there...


my sorrow, my joy....

thru all he was there..

a little world of joy around me, he spun..
a guide, a mentor, a friend...

too little to describe his presencei was the don under his care....


here the day has come....

the day when i am lone...

i cry so quiet....

yet so loud within...


life is takin away from meto a far off land...

neither can i reach, neither can i see..

all that consoles, is that i can still hear...

to life's greener pastures, my father, my cover.....


oh lord! give me the strength, the love and the care..

though i know nothing can replace

my father's love unto me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too good!! :D